FOR ANY QUERY, WRITE TO firstname.lastname@example.org
Poster Presentation: Fill up the Abstract form, save as Full name_Abstract_IBEM2017.doc and email to email@example.com
The Registration Fee of participants includes
The Registration Fee of accompanying person includes
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
(ONLY FOR THOSE WHOSE ABSTRACTS ARE UNDER REVIEW)
- Abstract should match with the theme of the event. Kindly read
FAQs before preparing the abstract.
- Abstract should also NOT include any tables, images, pictures
- Word limit: 250 words total abstract (excluding title, authors
- Authors: Include author's name(s) (first name, middle initial,
surname), affiliation, city and country.
- Identify the presenting author by underlining his/her name. Give
email address of the presenting author following the affiliation
- The official language of the Symposium is English.
- Use standard abbreviations only.
- By submitting your abstract to this symposium, you are agreeing
to publish your abstract in the symposium proceedings.
- Acceptance of the abstract will be communicated to the presenting
authors Feb 15, 2017 by email.
POSTER SUBMISSION GUIDELINE
- The size of the poster shall be 90cm x 90cm.
- Pins / tapes for mounting the poster will be available at the venue
- Poster should have a heading at the top that spans its full width and
includes the title, the name(s) of the author(s) and affiliation(s).
- The use of diagrams is encouraged
- The title should be Arial / 80pt / Bold with the names of the authors
and affiliations inArial / 48pt / Bold-Italic.
- The subheadings should be bold with 48pt character size and all text
including figure legends in 28pt character size.
- Excessive use of organization logos / advertisements is not
- Each poster presenter will be given one certificate. This certificate
will be issued under the name of the presenter.
- You must be a registered delegate to present the poster.